To make things easier for our clients, we work hard to establish a reliable and efficient network of affiliates across all of Europe. This network ensures that our clients are covered with the same standard of service no matter where they travel.
We select affiliates in major cities to provide our clients with a consistent source of reservations, centralized billing, travel management, and reliable customer service.
We do not look at our affiliates as competitors, nor as someone on whose work we will make money. Instead, we view and treat our affiliates as partners in our mission to provide top-quality service to our clients.
We are providers in our region of operation and we use partner services to retain and satisfy our clients.
An affiliate fee is charged due to the 24/7 Travel Management and Customer Service support we provide, as well as our Mobile App expenses.
What We Look For In Our Limousine Partners:
– Affiliates are required to meet our exact standards of excellence. They are expected to provide superior service to our clients no matter where they are.
– We only partner with affiliates whose standards are equivalent to or exceed our own. We refuse to accept anything less.
– All affiliates must successfully complete a thorough application process before joining our network. This ensures that all partners can provide the high-quality service our clients have become accustomed to receiving from XS Travel Management.
– Many factors are taken into consideration during this process, including documentation and demonstration of specialized experience in secure transportation.
– Our affiliates must conform to all local and state requirements. It is also required that all insurance and driving permits are up to date!
*Check the open tender document for the details
Drivers Must Have
– A Clean Criminal Background
– Experience in Security
– A Clean Driving License
– A Good Body Rate Ratio
– And be Nonsmokers
– Drivers would need to participate in Corporate Aircraft Security training and Helicopter Safety Training, and we would cover most of the expenses.
– Applicants can also present proof of training in driving academies like A2B-SECURE, or in MSC TRAINING CENTER
Limousine Fleet Requirements
– Late-model vehicles (less than 4 years old for most vehicles)
Mercedes V Class
Mercedes S class
– Proof of Insurance Coverage
– Company license and certifications (state concession for transportation of passengers)
– Affiliates are also required to have a membership with some form of security driver association, such as ISDA and SNCTP.
– The company must have a live dispatcher and be open 24/7.
In the subject line, please write AFFILIATE PARTNER APPLICATION & THE CITY YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Thank you for your interest in working with XS Travel Management.
We will review your application and you will be hearing from us shortly!